Friday, April 2, 2010

Welcome to Ferret World

Over the last few years, ferrets have become my passion. For me, they are one of the most unique pets that you can have and one of the most devoted. Everyone says dogs are man's best friend, but I would argue that a ferret can be your best friend.

This is my main man Grover and he is one awesome ferret. My kids think he is way cooler than any dog or cat we've ever owned. When they work on our home computer, Grover sits on the back of their chair and sleeps.

I took Grover in from a local ferret rescue agency after I spent some time playing with a co-worker's ferret. I decided to go with my buddy to an open house fundraiser that the ferret rescue place was having, and walked home with the Grovemeister. I've never regretted it.

My plan is to post my experiences and some basic info on having a ferret as a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment