Saturday, April 10, 2010

Suggested Ferret Diet

August 1st, 2008 by admin

I have gathered some information on proper ferret diet as often ferret owners don’t know exactly what are the best food choices for their ferrets.

At least I didn’t know anything about it when I got my ferret (you can read about this here: The ferret moves in), and then I read about it and found different theories, then I decided on my own theory based on the lots of info I found in ferret books and on the internet and unfortunately I made bad choices that could have led to the illness of my ferret.

Of course I didn’t feed him the wrong foods on purpose, I just didn’t know better. And maybe this is not the reason why he got sick, but there is a chance…

So please educate yourself like crazy so you can give your ferrets what he really needs and can use from his/ her diet.

So I start with “The Rules” … then I will list relevant links where you can read more about ferret nutrition and diet.

Ferrets are obligate (i.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment